- The trough and downspouts should be stored on a flat surface in a horizontal position.
- The first layer of gutters and pipes must lie on a flat surface and in contact therewith over the entire length.
- A separate stack without support members may have a maximum height of three storeys.
- gutters and pipes intended for the cutting must be removed before cutting tiers, in order to avoid adverse effects of stress, which can lead to damage during cutting.
- Do not store items of drainage system in areas exposed to direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- The cargo must be secured.
- The load must lie on a flat, level surface in a horizontal position.
- It is recommended to manual loading and unloading.
- Be particularly careful at low temperatures.
- It is recommended to additionally spray the seals sliding means to their installation. Never clean seals technical liquids, such as – technical soap or detergents
- Gutters should be cleaned regularly, removing leaves and other solid contaminants elements of not less than twice a year.